Miss Autumn (Winter Mind)

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

Miss Autumn (Winter Mind)

Post by rayc »

I skipped this one but went back to it for some more green screen discovery.
The software, (or it + computer), doesn't cope with three layers of green screen let alone the five that were planned.
I had to render a couple of levels at a time but, being digital, it didn't degrade too much.
Nothing exciting in this one.
[BBvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/dk1Z8e5nrpc [/BBvideo]
Cheers
rayc
vomitHatSteve

Re: Miss Autumn (Winter Mind)

Post by vomitHatSteve »

What's your lighting setup like?

I'm noticing that on the verses, the shadows on the side of your face make your mouth movements look out of sync.
I had to render a couple of levels at a time but, being digital, it didn't degrade too much.
I'd have figured that's the simplest way to stack a bunch of copies like this if your CPU/GPU can't keep up. Are you able to render to an uncompressed intermediary, or do you lose some quality each iteration?
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Beware the 44.1 / 48 thing. If I do video I render a 48k .wav and use that, rather than a 44.1k.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

I like your advancing attempts at better videos. I can't even imagine the work involved. This one is kind of skippy...is it supposed to be like that?
Rebel Yell
rayc

Post by rayc »

Greg_L wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:45 am I like your advancing attempts at better videos. I can't even imagine the work involved. This one is kind of skippy...is it supposed to be like that?
Yeah, I decided to forget about flow and work on the layers. It's not a good looking vid and I didn't even fix my collar...just a filler.
Cheers
rayc