Hi all

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
ecc83

Hi all

Post by ecc83 »

No, actually, I don't want to be a rebel. I just want to look, learn and jeeeust maybe contribute an occasional pearl?

Dave.
Armistice

Re: Hi all

Post by Armistice »

Your mission, Dave, is to convert all the noobs to that interface you're always plugging over at HR. :lol:

Welcome aboard.
ecc83

Post by ecc83 »

Armistice wrote:Your mission, Dave, is to convert all the noobs to that interface you're always plugging over at HR. :lol:

Welcome aboard.
Ah! But see! I have been reliably informed* that the Zoom UAC-2 has the best converters and lowest latency of any AI at the £200 mark, even better than the KA6.

The Zoom does not however have the second pair of line ins and outs or the S/PDIF of the KA6 and so is proportionally more expensive. It does (as should ALL proper interfaces!) have MIDI ports.

*Pete of Scan fame over at SoS.

Dave.
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Welcome Dave :)
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Heya Dave :)