Lawyers Guns and Money....

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
paulman

Re: Lawyers Guns and Money....

Post by paulman »

Impeccable.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

paulman wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 amImpeccable.
Thanx dude. I don't know about "impeccable". It's got to be at least a little bit peccable. :D

Welcome to the site. I don't think we know each other. :cool:
Last edited by rammer24 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Are you a drummer? is that your core kind of niche? Or do mixing for a living? your snare always sounds so damn good.
:happytrees:
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

I'm a drummer. I don't mix for a living. I think the only place I would be able to even make a decent mix is right here with my set up. I don't have any technical knowledge or experience mixing, studio or live. But I know how my set up works. :)
paulman

Post by paulman »

rammer24 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm
paulman wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 amImpeccable.
Thanx dude. I don't know about "impeccable". It's got to be at least a little bit peccable. :D

Welcome to the site. I don't think we know each other. :cool:
Well, I wasn't hooked up to my monitors, so maybe there is something I could "peck" at if I was. But I've gotten into the habit of listening to mixes as much on consumer speakers as I do on my monitors, and on my laptop it was impeccable. You can usually tell when I'm listening to a mix on monitors by how much I have to say about it. I was lazy last night but wanted to poke around the site and listen to people's mixes.

Well, now we know each other. :D Bubba was kind enough to bring me into the fold.