Had to have it!

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
Lt. Bob

Had to have it!

Post by Lt. Bob »

On Reverb a company named Tone Bakery was selling blem bodies for their Jazzbird line loaded with p'ups for 250.
I offered 198 and they took it ...... lovely body actually and I see no blem at all!

And I have 5 or 6 necks sitting around so all I gotta do is bolt on an neck and BOOM! ... A GUITAR!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
muttley

Re: Had to have it!

Post by muttley »

Good score. I am getting more and more into offsets like that as I get older.

What is the scale length on that puppy?
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

muttley wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:24 pm Good score. I am getting more and more into offsets like that as I get older.

What is the scale length on that puppy?
25.5" .... which is my preferred scale
muttley

Post by muttley »

:like:

Mine too, well I build for me at 25" or above but anything shorter and in the words of the immortal Frank Zappa.... my fingers got stuck.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

muttley wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:04 pm :like:

Mine too, well I build for me at 25" or above but anything shorter and in the words of the immortal Frank Zappa.... my fingers got stuck.
I've recently been curious about Jags and that 24" scale but I actually don't like a 24.75" scale because of the shortness so I think I'd either hate a Jag or find it an inbteresting change ...... lol, prolly hate
rayc

Post by rayc »

My little hands like a short scale but my fat finger pads are not keen on a narrow neck.
Cheers
rayc
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Lt. Bob wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm
muttley wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:04 pm :like:

I've recently been curious about Jags and that 24" scale but I actually don't like a 24.75" scale because of the shortness so I think I'd either hate a Jag or find it an inbteresting change ...... lol, prolly hate
I loved the feel of my Mustang with the 24" scale length... and I have really long fingers. It was just an interesting change.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

That's pretty cool Boob! :coolstorybro:
Rebel Yell