want a good fuzz for cheap?

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
Lt. Bob

want a good fuzz for cheap?

Post by Lt. Bob »

this one ..... best fuzz I've had and it glows under blacklight!

https://www.temu.com/1-pc-d-2-fuzz-guit ... tg3xhhf5ce
Armistice

Re: want a good fuzz for cheap?

Post by Armistice »

Lt. Bob wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:03 pm this one ..... best fuzz I've had and it glows under blacklight!

https://www.temu.com/1-pc-d-2-fuzz-guit ... tg3xhhf5ce
That's particularly interesting as I was going to ask if Temu had appeared on people's radar yet. I've known it exists for a while but not until reading a news story the other day did I bother investigating - it just seemed to be cheap Chinese non-music-related crap - selling things for 10c and the like. But once I read the article I dived into specifically music gear and there's actually some interesting stuff on there - particularly to do with guitar building, set up etc. but also pedals like this one you've found.

For $39AUD delivered there's not really much that could go wrong, especially if it's actually a good pedal as you say! :biggrin:

I'm not a fuzz guy, so won't be getting one of these, but I'm going to dive in and have a look further into what's available on Temu next week. Already seen a few things it'd be handy to have, including a replacement for my how deceased Snark headstock tuner that costs significantly less than the one I have which is now useless as a piece of plastic broke on the elbow bit. :mad:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Armistice wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:31 pm
That's particularly interesting as I was going to ask if Temu had appeared on people's radar yet.
It's only like the biggest thing in the world right now.
Rebel Yell
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Now look what you've done... Temu pedal ads on every site I visit... :lollers:
Screenshot 2023-09-01 084159.jpg
Still, makes a change from barbecue covers... :biggrin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

They some some killer prices on stuff .... a really cool guitar stand for 7 bucks ...... I'm gonna get 4 or 5 of them now that I checked one out.
A set of nut files for about 8 bucks ...... won't last for a luthier but to do a nut every once in a while they're fine.
Got a gig bag for 8 or 9 bucks ..... thin but functional.
I get hats from the too,

The packing isn't great ... they toss everything ina bag and run packing tape around and around it! LOL
But all kinds of neat little tools.

I buy most of my shirts from Royaura ..... absolutely awesome shirts in every possible visual genre ..... I've bought maybe 50 shirts from them over the lasy year and I constantly get comments and compliments on my 'cool' shirts.
One of the staff told me "You always have the coolest shirts"

Chinese children do good work.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I've been leery of Temu just 'cause I've only ever seen them in questionable looking ads online.

I dunno. Maybe I'll check their stuff out sometime tho.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:40 pm I've been leery of Temu just 'cause I've only ever seen them in questionable looking ads online.

I dunno. Maybe I'll check their stuff out sometime tho.
wifey and I buy from them frequently ..... a buncha stuff and never more than 40 bucks or so.
They deliver fairly fast for a chino co. and if they notice your package is a day or two later than the promised date they give you a credit for 5 bucks.
Last week I got some 1 day late so 5 bucks in my account.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

That's pretty cool.