SUGAR DU

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
rayc

Re: SUGAR DU

Post by rayc »

After retracking the vocals...shouting etc...and getting very little of that come through, as well as coughing, spluttering & a reflux event. I'm disheartened.
This is about as aggro as I can get...the "quieter" parts may provide some contrast.
Cheers
rayc
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

like it ..... there's some good songs being written in this group.

Ill let others do the mix comments .... I barely think about that on my own songs so unless I hear something egregiously wrong I rarely comment.

This all sounds good to moi
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

I'm coming in on mix 3.

I think everything is sounded cool here. I might, personally dial back the bass a bit. It's very forward in the mix i think. It's kind of sitting on top of everything else. It doesn't need ot go far down in the mix, but just enough so that it isn't sitting on top of everything else. It sounds pretty cohesive as far as the mix goes.

I think you can give this song some more vocal umph. Sit on it for a bit and come back to it later.
:happytrees:
rayc

Post by rayc »

Bass back a little...vocals tweaked but not retracked - I tried but it was a splatttttt.
Cheers
rayc
rayc

Post by rayc »

FORKED
Cheers
rayc