For those of us who sit at a computer all day and need something playing in the background

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
vomitHatSteve

For those of us who sit at a computer all day and need something playing in the background

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I like Rob's videos. He's good at finding an expert in some instrument or musical process and just prompting them to explain it all.
He's got a friendly enthusiasm reminiscent of Bill Nye or Mr Rogers.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: For those of us who sit at a computer all day and need something playing in the background

Post by WhiskeyJack »

I haven't watched his channel in a good long while. He definitely stood out among all the other guitar tuber back then and even now. It's good to see him keeping it a bit fresh with new ideas other. I'll give this here one a watch today!
:happytrees:
CrowsofFritz

Re: For those of us who sit at a computer all day and need something playing in the background

Post by CrowsofFritz »

I could use something as I sit at the computer all work. I literally have to. Today sucked because someone called in “sick.” Had to produce 5 shows in less time than usual and do them all back to back.

Mentally, it’s like doing 2.5 hours of grad school classes right after you work a 6 hour shift with no breaks in between. It’s rough.

I think I’ll be more interested in that classical guitar video, though.
“Naaaaaaaaaah man. I ain’t touching that mic. That thing’s expensive!”
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

CrowsofFritz wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:37 pm I think I’ll be more interested in that classical guitar video, though.
the classical guitar video is a good one. Honestly, the electric build is 2 hours long. It's a lot.