DUMB BASS QUESTION

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
vomitHatSteve

Re: DUMB BASS QUESTION

Post by vomitHatSteve »

* looks at his own profile pic *
Oh noes!
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Greg_L wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:12 am Image
Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory really let himself go. But it's good to see that he picked up a new instrument.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

Greg_L wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 am
CrowsofFritz wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:03 am She gets pissed off by people commenting on her bass face saying, “you wouldn’t say that about a man.”

Uh...yes. Yes we would.
My making fun of bass face knows no gender identity. Her bass face is ridiculous, bordering on satire, like she's doing it over the top on purpose. Man or woman or whatever they go by in between, her bass face deserves to be laughed at.
sure ..... stage faces are a part of performing and you can get slammed for crappy ones just like you get slammed if your playing sucks
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Lt. Bob wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 pm
Greg_L wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 am
My making fun of bass face knows no gender identity. Her bass face is ridiculous, bordering on satire, like she's doing it over the top on purpose. Man or woman or whatever they go by in between, her bass face deserves to be laughed at.
sure ..... stage faces are a part of performing and you can get slammed for crappy ones just like you get slammed if your playing sucks
I would much rather see a musician looking silly and over-the-top than looking boring! The worst stage face is usually a bored one. Mark Hoppus probably put it best:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:21 pm

I would much rather see a musician looking silly and over-the-top than looking boring! The worst stage face is usually a bored one. Mark Hoppus probably put it best:
LOOOOOOL.

"FUCK YOUR SINGER"

I enjoyed this.
:happytrees:
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Ah brilliant!