Trying to love the unlovable

Swapping out speakers in cab -OR- putting a hammer though your Line6 Spider? Tell us about it.
JD01

Re: Trying to love the unlovable

Post by JD01 »

Ah, I always imagined him to be a vegetarian. Cool story though.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

JD01 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:57 pm I always imagined him to be a vegetarian.
Why?
:happytrees:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:57 pm

HAHAHA!!! brilliant. that a story for the scrapbook for sure :like: :like:
Those were good times for me. That whole time period. Played lots of shows, went to lots of shows, and the bands I liked weren't so famous or uppity that you couldn't talk to them.
Rebel Yell
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:57 pm Ah, I always imagined him to be a vegetarian. Cool story though.
He wasn't that night.
Rebel Yell
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

I'm gonna try to track down the guy that I was with. His name was Andy Collins. He was the drummer in the band I was in at the time. Andy Collins...who went by Andy Cholera, cuz you had to have a punk rock name.

Anyway it was his car. He didn't drink or do any drugs so he drove us almost everywhere in his Ford Falcon. I need to find that guy and see if he remembers what Dick Dale ate that night. I know we had burgers. Me and Andy did. Maybe Dick Dale had something different. I truly don't remember what he actually ate.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:16 pm I'm gonna try to track down the guy that I was with. His name was Andy Collins. He was the drummer in the band I was in at the time. Andy Collins...who went by Andy Cholera, cuz you had to have a punk rock name.

Anyway it was his car. He didn't drink or do any drugs so he drove us almost everywhere in his Ford Falcon. I need to find that guy and see if he remembers what Dick Dale ate that night. I know we had burgers. Me and Andy did. Maybe Dick Dale had something different. I truly don't remember what he actually ate.
The only reason I mention it is 'cos I know Dick Dale was a bit of an environmental activist, dunno how seriously he took it, and I thought he gave up meat 'cos he had bowel cancer. This is probably my memory of when I read his obituary on teh BBC website on the day he died though so I could be thinking of another person entirely!
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:20 pm
The only reason I mention it is 'cos I know Dick Dale was a bit of an environmental activist, dunno how seriously he took it, and I thought he gave up meat 'cos he had bowel cancer. This is probably my memory of when I read his obituary on teh BBC website on the day he died though so I could be thinking of another person entirely!
It could be true. I don't know if he was a vegetarian or not. My encounter with him was almost 30 years ago. He smoked and was still pretty wild back then. I do remember him smoking for sure. He was smoking when we came across him in the back parking lot.
Rebel Yell
einstein magoo

Post by einstein magoo »

Another stunning accomplishment from the LeBloodshit workshop!

Nicely done!