Alison Reynolds - 'Closer To Home' CD Release

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: Alison Reynolds - 'Closer To Home' CD Release

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Little housekeeping to the thread so subject is more on point with the topic. :like: :like:
:happytrees:
Lt. Bob

Re: Whiskey Jack's suggestion!

Post by Lt. Bob »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:04 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:14 pm

No, you don't need to buy a copy! I'd be happy to send one to you! PM me your address.
Aw thank you! At least let me cover the shipping tho. I'd hate for you to have to be out of pocket for it!
ORrrr do what I did and just go to her site and order it.
Done ..... paid .....she can't do anything about it! lol

That way you don't have to let her give you one for free.
I don't let my friends go with that "It's free for you!" nonsense ....... well except greg ...... he can send me free stuff all day long! :lollers:

Anyways I ordered one ..... looking forward to it!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:14 pm

No, you don't need to buy a copy! I'd be happy to send one to you! PM me your address.
Aw thank you! At least let me cover the shipping tho. I'd hate for you to have to be out of pocket for it!
You're in the US, right? Shipping won't be much if I send it via media mail. Takes a bit longer that way but it's definitely cheaper!
If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lt. Bob wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:56 pm

I don't let my friends go with that "It's free for you!" nonsense ....... well except greg ...... he can send me free stuff all day long! :lollers:

Damn! Just saw this! Did you really order one? It hasn't shown up in my account! Ugh, for you, I would truly love to send you one! What good is doing a CD if you can't share it with friends?
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:34 pm
Lt. Bob wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:56 pm

Damn! Just saw this! Did you really order one? It hasn't shown up in my account! Ugh, for you, I would truly love to send you one! What good is doing a CD if you can't share it with friends?
already got it .... had a nice note with it ... shipped to my name but the pay prolly had my wifeys name on it.

You have to move fast to be quicker than the Stevie!
Listened to it last week on the way home from a gig ..... I have to listen a few times before commenting ..... all music has its own mental place it puts you in ..... I only settled into it about the last few songs and I got home about then.
Sometime this week I'ma get baked and go deep.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lt. Bob wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:00 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:34 pm

already got it .... had a nice note with it ... shipped to my name but the pay prolly had my wifeys name on it.

You have to move fast to be quicker than the Stevie!
Listened to it last week on the way home from a gig ..... I have to listen a few times before commenting ..... all music has its own mental place it puts you in ..... I only settled into it about the last few songs and I got home about then.
Sometime this week I'ma get baked and go deep.
Well great, and thank you very much! I forget you all use different names here so I probably didn't register that it was you, lol! I sincerely thank you for your support, with everything.
rayc

Post by rayc »

It seems that the US Postal Service, as per the nasty Trump implant's plan to derail it completely, has suspended parcel delivery to 21 countries including Australia. The claim is a lack of transport. patently untrue but with DeJoy enjoying the support of the Chairman, (and owning a large chunk of shares in his company), as well as owning shares in a rival to the postal service it seems this will take a while to unravel.
Cheers
rayc
Alison

Post by Alison »

rayc wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:40 pm It seems that the US Postal Service, as per the nasty Trump implant's plan to derail it completely, has suspended parcel delivery to 21 countries including Australia. The claim is a lack of transport. patently untrue but with DeJoy enjoying the support of the Chairman, (and owning a large chunk of shares in his company), as well as owning shares in a rival to the postal service it seems this will take a while to unravel.
Dang! That was YOU! I was so overwhelmed with people actually wanting to buy the damn thing, I didn't put that together :facepalm2: I have someone else in Australia who bought it also. Still have them packaged up and ready to go.
"Lack of transport" crap! How much space does a CD take up??? The whole thing stinks. . . I'm still willing to give you a refund. Just let me know.
rayc

Post by rayc »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:40 pm
rayc wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:40 pm It seems that the US Postal Service, as per the nasty Trump implant's plan to derail it completely, has suspended parcel delivery to 21 countries including Australia. The claim is a lack of transport. patently untrue but with DeJoy enjoying the support of the Chairman, (and owning a large chunk of shares in his company), as well as owning shares in a rival to the postal service it seems this will take a while to unravel.
Dang! That was YOU! I was so overwhelmed with people actually wanting to buy the damn thing, I didn't put that together :facepalm2: I have someone else in Australia who bought it also. Still have them packaged up and ready to go.
"Lack of transport" crap! How much space does a CD take up??? The whole thing stinks. . . I'm still willing to give you a refund. Just let me know.
I'm patient Alison, we'll see it through.
Cheers
rayc