Mining company

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
milisabit78

Mining company

Post by milisabit78 »

Hello,

Our Mining branch warehouse are located in the China depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from these logistic centre

https://apextominer.com/en_gb/product/i ... eth-miner/

Apextominer.com

Image[/url]

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk

Tadpui

Re: Mining company

Post by Tadpui »

I have to hand it to @WhiskeyJack for keeping our forum very clean of rancid spammer scumbags over the years. This is the first time I ever remember seeing some shit tard that got through the filters. I feel like we should have it bronzed or something.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Tadpui wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:25 pm I have to hand it to @WhiskeyJack for keeping our forum very clean of rancid spammer scumbags over the years. This is the first time I ever remember seeing some shit tard that got through the filters. I feel like we should have it bronzed or something.
Right? I just thought the same thing. This is the first I can remember.
Rebel Yell
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Thanks dudes i basically have it set up that any new user need to talk to me directly via email and confirm they are human in order to get on here. Its a huge pain in the ass for me and for legit users as well who may have to wait a few hours to get access. Sort of steps back from the instant gratification world we liveil in. But it is for the best for me and for the forum. The only caveat is we where we are in bed with tapatalk, anyone registered there has instant access to us and can circumvent our registration process because they made it past tapatalks anti spam measures.

This Homeboy backdoored his way in via tapatalk and has subsequently been deleted. I hope.

Interesting though as the whole crypto topic has been hot in the off topics the last few days so it was probabaly low hanging fruit for this ding dong.

Hamg tuf spamboi.
:happytrees: