Circuit Benders' Ball 2021

Weekend warriors or full-timers, if you perform live we want to hear about it!
Post your pics or videos, tell us about your gear and how you set it up! (or how that red head jumped up on stage just as your wife walked in) Every gig has a story please share them here.
Tadpui

Re: Circuit Benders' Ball 2021

Post by Tadpui »

I always thought of Twitch as only gamer live streams up until this last year. It's a pretty comprehensive platform, with all sorts of niche things. Sylvia Massey does livestreams from the studio sometimes (not sure if she's still doing that though). I've seen sporting events, podcasts...all sorts of random things advertised as happening on Twitch. I think gamers are still their vast majority population though.
Alison

Post by Alison »

That was pretty cool. I've been curious about Twitch, tempted to try it myself. I always thought it was mostly for gaming but I see more and more musicians using it.

What are you using to stream? OBS, Stremlabs, Restream? Great idea!
If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous!
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Alison wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:34 am That was pretty cool. I've been curious about Twitch, tempted to try it myself. I always thought it was mostly for gaming but I see more and more musicians using it.

What are you using to stream? OBS, Stremlabs, Restream? Great idea!
In this instance, it was OBS.

I have used Twitch Studio a few times, but OBS seems pretty good for its window management and previewing.

I think the Ball itself was using OBS too.