Anyone interested in an ADA8200?

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
Tadpui

Anyone interested in an ADA8200?

Post by Tadpui »

Hey all,

I told myself that I wasn't going to spend any more money on interface shenanigans anytime soon...but then a Ferrofish Pulse 16 popped up on Reverb for a good price so I pulled the trigger on that. It's basically two of the ADA8200 in a single rack space (minus the mic preamps). So my ADA8200 will officially be displaced in a few days, and before I go through the trouble of taking a bunch of photos and creating a Reverb listing for my trusty old ADA8200, I figured I'd see if anybody here would be interested in it.

For the uninitiated, it's an 8x8 channel "extension" for any ADAT-equipped audio interface. It can't connect to a computer on its own, so it's not an audio interface...it's gotta connect to an existing audio interface either through ADAT lightpipe or through the line outputs.

It's got 8 MIDAS-designed XLR inputs (or 8 TRS line inputs) on the front, and 8 XLR outputs on the back. It's a solid unit, and one of the best things that Behringer makes.

I haven't even really set a price for it yet, but it looks like $150 USD would be a fair price for one in excellent condition (I don't recall any blemishes on it, but I'll double check that once I pull it from the rack). I'd even pay the shipping if it's going to a Rebel (maybe even overseas, if you sweet-talk me a little :)). It'll be a week or so before I get around to listing it on Reverb, so ping me either here or in a PM if you're interested.
Greg_L

Re: Anyone interested in an ADA8200?

Post by Greg_L »

Tadpui wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:33 pm Hey all,

I told myself that I wasn't going to spend any more money on interface shenanigans anytime soon...but then a Ferrofish Pulse 16 popped up on Reverb for a good price so I pulled the trigger on that. It's basically two of the ADA8200 in a single rack space (minus the mic preamps). So my ADA8200 will officially be displaced in a few days, and before I go through the trouble of taking a bunch of photos and creating a Reverb listing for my trusty old ADA8200, I figured I'd see if anybody here would be interested in it.

For the uninitiated, it's an 8x8 channel "extension" for any ADAT-equipped audio interface. It can't connect to a computer on its own, so it's not an audio interface...it's gotta connect to an existing audio interface either through ADAT lightpipe or through the line outputs.

It's got 8 MIDAS-designed XLR inputs (or 8 TRS line inputs) on the front, and 8 XLR outputs on the back. It's a solid unit, and one of the best things that Behringer makes.

I haven't even really set a price for it yet, but it looks like $150 USD would be a fair price for one in excellent condition (I don't recall any blemishes on it, but I'll double check that once I pull it from the rack). I'd even pay the shipping if it's going to a Rebel (maybe even overseas, if you sweet-talk me a little :)). It'll be a week or so before I get around to listing it on Reverb, so ping me either here or in a PM if you're interested.
I think I might be a buyer. Let me get back to you. Gotta run it by the boss!
Rebel Yell
Tadpui

Re: Anyone interested in an ADA8200?

Post by Tadpui »

Greg_L wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:12 am I think I might be a buyer. Let me get back to you. Gotta run it by the boss!
Hey that's great, just let me know!