NPBD

DIY Studio Stuff
Lt. Bob

Re: NPBD

Post by Lt. Bob »

liv_rong wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:45 pm I’ve built a few with a second higher top row but now when I build them I skip that. With the appropriate angle that second row will be high enough for that to not be an issue. But I always ask what they want when I’m building for friends etc.
Great to have ya' around man!!

On the pedalboard thing I can't agree .... regardless of the angle, the footswitch of the back pedals will still be at the same level of the knobs of the front pedal because they're both at the same angle.
I have a pedalboard .... it is at an appropriate angle ..... the switches of the back row are at the same level as the front rows' knobs.
And even if I put it at a higher angle the problem would still exist.

Maybe if the only place I used it was at home recording and I could carefully switch things it'd be ok ..... actually it's ok now but it'd be a LOT easier with a higher back row.
If I don't build my own I think I'll get this:

https://www.holeyboardpedalboards.com/p ... -complete/
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

SweetDan wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:56 pm
liv_rong wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:00 am Nice board! I want to build a new one once the weather warms up a bit.
Thanks.

Why the wait?
I like doing stuff in the garage, otherwise I make a giant mess in my basement with saw dust and stuff.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

liv_rong wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Thanks.

Why the wait?
I like doing stuff in the garage, otherwise I make a giant mess in my basement with saw dust and stuff.
This.

My goal is to have my shop at least finished and insulated so i can run at the very least a site heater or something next winter. Having to wait til it warms up really kills my motivation and drive to do ambitious projects.
:happytrees:
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:39 pm

This.

My goal is to have my shop at least finished and insulated so i can run at the very least a site heater or something next winter. Having to wait til it warms up really kills my motivation and drive to do ambitious projects.
I have a 1.5 car garage and my wife parks in there during the winter so she doesn’t have to fuck with the snow all the time. Otherwise I would be out there with a heater too, just to at least get out of this house a little 😂!
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

Thanks.

Why the wait?
same here ..... but UI don't have the patience to wait ...,... I'll be in the living room drilling and sawing shit!