Back in the day, Shan

Weekend warriors or full-timers, if you perform live we want to hear about it!
Post your pics or videos, tell us about your gear and how you set it up! (or how that red head jumped up on stage just as your wife walked in) Every gig has a story please share them here.
rayc

Re: Back in the day, Shan

Post by rayc »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:35 am
You nailed it. :like: :like: :like: :happytrees: :happytrees:
I also wore a lot of Britney Spears t shirts back in the day for the same reason. For every three people it made laugh it really irritated at least one. I enjoyed it.
When I traveled through Viet Nam the French were everywhere and annoying as well so I wore a lovely Club Moruroa shirt wherever we were in accommodation that sprouts Frogs. It REALLY annoyed most of them but the Viet Namese & Australians had a laugh.
It was rather like this image but with the
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Club M thing around it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers
rayc
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

rayc wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:46 am
WhiskeyJack wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:35 am
You nailed it. :like: :like: :like: :happytrees: :happytrees:
I also wore a lot of Britney Spears t shirts back in the day for the same reason. For every three people it made laugh it really irritated at least one. I enjoyed it.
When I traveled through Viet Nam the French were everywhere and annoying as well so I wore a lovely Club Moruroa shirt wherever we were in accommodation that sprouts Frogs. It REALLY annoyed most of them but the Viet Namese & Australians had a laugh.
It was rather like this image but with the
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg Club M thing around it.
Ha! I like it!! nothing like stirring a bit of pot hey!? :like:
:happytrees:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Soon.

Gonna melt your eyes and ears with really bad video footage of a very old band lol.
:happytrees: