Lights on for 2021

We keep the lights on.
Alison

Re: Lights on for 2021

Post by Alison »

Just sent to your Paypal.me (I hope!) After checking my bank account, I couldn't send the full amount but will try and make it up soon. Now that I know, I'll be saving my pennies! This site has been such a boon for me. Thank you!
If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous!
CrowsofFritz

Post by CrowsofFritz »

I can send a little something in the somewhat near future now that I got a job! :D
“Naaaaaaaaaah man. I ain’t touching that mic. That thing’s expensive!”
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

Alison wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 pm Just sent to your Paypal.me (I hope!) After checking my bank account, I couldn't send the full amount but will try and make it up soon. Now that I know, I'll be saving my pennies! This site has been such a boon for me. Thank you!
[mention]Alison[/mention] .... you weren't trying to pay that amount of 138 bucks were you?
That was the total fees for the entire site for a year ..... I think most folks were sending 20 bucks or something like that.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lt. Bob wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 pm Just sent to your Paypal.me (I hope!) After checking my bank account, I couldn't send the full amount but will try and make it up soon. Now that I know, I'll be saving my pennies! This site has been such a boon for me. Thank you!
@Alison .... you weren't trying to pay that amount of 138 bucks were you?
That was the total fees for the entire site for a year ..... I think most folks were sending 20 bucks or something like that.
Well, now I'm paid up for the next 3 years! :lollers2: Seriously, I'm still working on the in's and out's of this! I don't mind, really, I have gotten more out of this group than anything!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:37 pm
Lt. Bob wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 pm

@Alison .... you weren't trying to pay that amount of 138 bucks were you?
Well, now I'm paid up for the next 3 years! :lollers2: Seriously, I'm still working on the in's and out's of this! I don't mind, really, I have gotten more out of this group than anything!
Or, I guess my back fees are paid up!
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Shenanigans! Paypal charges a fee for international transactions. Even to fake countries like Canada!
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:16 am Shenanigans! Paypal charges a fee for international transactions. Even to fake countries like Canada!
Seriously?!

Maybe e transfers would have been easier?!
:happytrees:
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Yeah. I mean, it was something like 99c, so not a big deal, but a hassle nonetheless.