Will Kunaki's efficiency kill off the Honey Hunters album???

General recording topics.
Armistice

Will Kunaki's efficiency kill off the Honey Hunters album???

Post by Armistice »

So I've been having real trouble with apps on my phone not doing what they're supposed to.

Kunaki automatically deletes your album/CD if it doesn't get any orders in 180 days. And who actually sells any CDs these days? Not me.

Knowing the way it works I set a reminder in my phone's Reminder's app for 178 days - except it didn't remind me. It was only when I did a long neglected operating system upgrade last night that it popped up. Damn!

First thing this morning I log into Kunaki and "Days since last order = 181" - but wait, the album is still there.... :confused:

So I've quickly ordered a copy and they've taken my money - I think - so maybe I've dodged a bullet on that one.

Normally I'd send it to one of you guys gratis but no time for working that out this morning. Sorry :biggrin: - next time... if there is one. :frown:
Bubba

Re: Will Kunaki's efficiency kill off the Honey Hunters album???

Post by Bubba »

Armistice wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:39 pm So I've been having real trouble with apps on my phone not doing what they're supposed to.

Kunaki automatically deletes your album/CD if it doesn't get any orders in 180 days. And who actually sells any CDs these days? Not me.

Knowing the way it works I set a reminder in my phone's Reminder's app for 178 days - except it didn't remind me. It was only when I did a long neglected operating system upgrade last night that it popped up. Damn!

First thing this morning I log into Kunaki and "Days since last order = 181" - but wait, the album is still there.... :confused:

So I've quickly ordered a copy and they've taken my money - I think - so maybe I've dodged a bullet on that one.

Normally I'd send it to one of you guys gratis but no time for working that out this morning. Sorry :biggrin: - next time... if there is one. :frown:
I'll pay for it. I don't have a copy yet.
Haggard Musician :mad:
Armistice

Re: Will Kunaki's efficiency kill off the Honey Hunters album???

Post by Armistice »

Bubba wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:12 pm
Armistice wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:39 pm So I've been having real trouble with apps on my phone not doing what they're supposed to.

I'll pay for it. I don't have a copy yet.
That's OK - I'll shout you one - let me just see if this one actually manifests in reality via my letterbox first... :biggrin: