Fucking about with keyboards

Keyboards? Kazoos? Dulcimers? Alphorns? Aeolian harp? Here's the place to chat about your favourite instrument
JD01

Fucking about with keyboards

Post by JD01 »

Working on one of my niece's songs so have spent the afternoon fucking about with keyboards.

Quite fun actually.
Fucking about with keyboards.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bubba

Re: Fucking about with keyboards

Post by Bubba »

James, I think you have a future making non-copyright music for Youtube content providers. :D

You just need to have it unbearably loud and clipping all the way through. :biggrin:
Haggard Musician :mad:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Bubba wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:56 am James, I think you have a future making non-copyright music for Youtube content providers. :D

You just need to have it unbearably loud and clipping all the way through. :biggrin:
haha, its actually a song that Meg wrote. She recorded a rough thing into GarageBand and sent it to me to flesh out and arrange. She's gonna come over and do the vocals when this lockdown bollocks is over.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

JD01 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:25 am
Bubba wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:56 am James, I think you have a future making non-copyright music for Youtube content providers. :D

haha, its actually a song that Meg wrote. She recorded a rough thing into GarageBand and sent it to me to flesh out and arrange. She's gonna come over and do the vocals when this lockdown bollocks is over.
Sounds like I nice project. It will benefit a lot from some different instruments and possibly some more spacious keyboard voices.
Haggard Musician :mad:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Yeah, I'll be replacing the plonky piano with either the focusrite once that tony told me to DL which I believe you have too or something that Armi has.

My USB cable should arrive later so I can get MIDI captured more easily. This lot was all just recorded as audio.