Catching up; moving on?

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
SweetDan

Catching up; moving on?

Post by SweetDan »

Poking around recently at anot"H"e"R" forum led me here. By way of intros, I wrote this about myself once; maybe it'll do here as well:
Classically trained bassist, double on electric. Also play guitar, piano. Learning harmonica. Occasional composer/songwriter.
...and "learning drums". The day job in software development allows me some spare time and dough to mess around with this music thing.
awesome youtube comment of the day
Lol it's still less satanic than whatever rituals Katie Perry and Taylor Swift do in their performances. 😂
Greg_L

Re: Catching up; moving on?

Post by Greg_L »

Cool man, welcome.

You got any recordings?
Rebel Yell
SweetDan

Post by SweetDan »

A few, mostly incomplete and bad sounding. :) But better sounding than ones I did a few years ago.
awesome youtube comment of the day
Lol it's still less satanic than whatever rituals Katie Perry and Taylor Swift do in their performances. 😂
JD01

Post by JD01 »

SweetDan wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:39 pm A few, mostly incomplete and bad sounding. :) But better sounding than ones I did a few years ago.
Don't worry about it mate. You'll learn just as much posting up the shit ones as the good ones.