New Rebel

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: New Rebel

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 am
Lt. Bob wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:52 pm welcome fellow Steve!

Although here I'm known as Lt. Bob or Lt. Boob or sometimes "Hey Butthole!" but I'm actually a Steve.

This is a good site .... good people and some good brains.
Alright. That's plenty enough steves. We need to calm down.

Unless you guys want to start a tribute project to my other band: The Steves.
FOLLOWED!! Awesome.

Honestly VHS. Where do you find the time for ALLthese projects. Do you just dreams shit up, wake, record and go back to sleep. Good job man.

HaHa [mention]steveb63[/mention] That is one way to look at it for sure surveyors / frustrated musicians. Three out of a bunch ain't bad. I was a chainman / rodman / survey assistant whatever you want to call it mostly. For the last longest while though, i have been a CAD monkey in the office. Drafting / Designing etc pulling my hair out daily fighting with Autodesk Civil3d. Had a Project management job for about 3 years. typical oil and gas thing. The powers that be just plopped a product on my lap with no warning, training or internal foundation and the said "GO" crank shit out and "oh by the way you need to deal with the client as well now so please shave and put a smile on your face".

Incidentally that all went down a month or two after we opened the doors to this forum and i was trying to get back into forum babysitting. So life was busy. Very little time for making tunes but opportunity always presented itself to do something.
:happytrees:
steveb63

Post by steveb63 »

You know the old saying "music is just math with feeling"
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

steveb63 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:10 pm You know the old saying "music is just math with feeling"
Hah!

WJ, I used to say that I had time because I didn't have a girlfriend. I guess now my excuse is that I'm not babysitting a bbs! :D
steveb63

Post by steveb63 »

Another Steve!
I seem to remember that username at a different forum..... something to do with amps?
I don't know, memory not so good these days?
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I'm on the homerecording.com forum too.

Maybe the cockos/reaper forum? Or Drupal? Stack Overflow? Reddit? Weirdly, I'm able to get my exact username on almost every platform I sign up for!
steveb63

Post by steveb63 »

Reaper forum!
I remember seeing it as I was going through all the necro post.
I"m the same...steveb63 just about everywhere.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

vomitHatSteve wrote: ↑Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:06 pm I'm on the homerecording.com forum too.

Maybe the cockos/reaper forum? Or Drupal? Stack Overflow? Reddit? Weirdly, I'm able to get my exact username on almost every platform I sign up for!
You've got no idea how hard I'm resisting the urge to go and register "VomitHatSteve" on every remaining forum in existence right now...😁
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Armistice wrote: ↑Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 pm
vomitHatSteve wrote: ↑Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:06 pm I'm on the homerecording.com forum too.

You've got no idea how hard I'm resisting the urge to go and register "VomitHatSteve" on every remaining forum in existence right now...😁
Hah! Please don't tho!
JD01

Post by JD01 »

vomitHatSteve wrote: ↑Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:24 am
Armistice wrote: ↑Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Hah! Please don't tho!
Try this one:
https://www.nationalgunforum.com/
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Nooooo! I'm an American living in the bible belt! I need guns to protect my intellectual property!
JD01

Post by JD01 »

vomitHatSteve wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:47 am Nooooo! I'm an American living in the bible belt! I need guns to protect my intellectual property!
Well, at least that's a fairly novel reason.. I thought the normal reason was to protect you from mooslim commies that work undercover for your tyrannical government.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Muslim commies trying to plagarize my Bible!
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

JD01 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Well, at least that's a fairly novel reason.. I thought the normal reason was to protect you from mooslim commies that work undercover for your tyrannical government.
Everybody knows it's to kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into one's yard within 3-5 mins while one's small kids play.
Haggard Musician :mad:
muttley

Post by muttley »

Bubba wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2020 4:17 pm
JD01 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Everybody knows it's to kill the 30-50 feral hogs that run into one's yard within 3-5 mins while one's small kids play.
Hey, those feral hogs are quick... you need an automatic weapon capable of discharging 30 rounds a second to shoot one humanely. Everybody knows that.