FAWM/RPM

General recording topics.
vomitHatSteve

FAWM/RPM

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Because I like to bite off more than I can chew as often as possible, this year I'm doing RPM/FAWM. Well, FAWM at least. The RPM site seems pretty broken right now.

To make things even more ridiculous, I'm gonna live stream the process! Today was spent figuring out all the technology involved.

I have a few sample recordings:
TheGoops.mp3
Red Son.mp3
ASLSP.mp3
It should be an adventure!

Anybody else gonna do RPM/FAWM this year? Anybody else wanna throw some extra instruments onto the (surprisingly minimalist) ones I'll be doing?

If you wanna follow my progress, the simplest way is probably going to be to follow the Patreon (you don't need to be a paid subscriber to get the emails) or subscribe to the twitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: FAWM/RPM

Post by WhiskeyJack »

I have some other friends that do the RPM one and they usually have a ball with it. it would be a great way to get motivated to do something but considering it takes me close to two months to do a cover, not sure the pressure is good for a guy like me lol.

I will keep an eye on how you progress though.

What are your overall thoughts on Patreon?
:happytrees:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

I've never heard of this. Good luck!
Rebel Yell
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Patreon is pretty cool. I wish I'd invented it since I'm pretty sure pompalmoose dude has made more money off my account than I have.
But it is motivating to know that I have to get some music recorded every month since 8 people are paying me for it.