Lights on For 2020

We keep the lights on.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Lights on For 2020

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Hey Gang,

The bills are paid, and the Recording Rebels live to see another year. Another year of you fine folks and your music and place to come together.

:like: :happytrees: :coolstorybro:

In previous years i have foot the bills myself with the intent to recoup that with a bit of a merchandising campaign with shirts, hoodies, stickers, and some office type stuff like mouse pads, coffee - beer mugs etc. for your studio desks. But like always, Between life, my shitty time management, and trying to find a viable way of making that happen i ran out of time again this year. I had some apparel and other stuff lined up to roll out the end of October in time for Christmas, but the results of some of these merch on demand services were not up to the standard i felt fit the cost i would have had to charge to meet the base fee plus the royalty we would need to top up our coffer. n the end it was my graphics that needed a complete overhaul. So once again, i have had to table that idea for another year until time permits me to learn a new piece of software.

Many have offered to send money along via pay pal or e-transfer and i think for now this is what i should do. Please understand this is not a request or a requirement to remain on the boards. It is not. Any and all donations will be held in my discretion and amounts will not be shared with the others. Any little donation will be appreciated.

If you feel like contributing to the longevity of our site, please send me a message and we can make arrangements from there.

This Years Fees Total : 138.34 USD

or

(181.52CAD - 106.15GBP - 200.88AUD - 124.32EUR)
:happytrees:
Bill L

Re: Lights on For 2020

Post by Bill L »

A friend of mine must started making shirts that are on par with, say, concert shirts. If you send me a graphic I'll have her quote some prices and I would be willing to handle the shipping of said shirts. I'm not sure if she can do other stuff like hats, stickers, etc but it might be a good place to start. Just a thought. Feel free to pm or email me if you like. Just a thought.

She's about to do some one off shirts for me and my buddy has already bought a couple and they look great.
muttley

Post by muttley »

Mate, give me a PM with account or paypal details. I have said all along I would contribute.. Or if you want me to handle merch this side of the pond for our UK members PM me. I have contacts.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

On holiday at the moment, mate. Will transfer you a few quid when I get back.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

PMd...
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Bill L wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:48 pm A friend of mine must started making shirts that are on par with, say, concert shirts. If you send me a graphic I'll have her quote some prices and I would be willing to handle the shipping of said shirts. I'm not sure if she can do other stuff like hats, stickers, etc but it might be a good place to start. Just a thought. Feel free to pm or email me if you like. Just a thought.

She's about to do some one off shirts for me and my buddy has already bought a couple and they look great.
muttley wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:06 am Mate, give me a PM with account or paypal details. I have said all along I would contribute.. Or if you want me to handle merch this side of the pond for our UK members PM me. I have contacts.
Thanks guys. I'll try and reach out to you on this in the next couple months or so.

Cheers to those that have donated. It is appreciated. :happytrees: :happytrees: :like:
:happytrees: