Let It Flow

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
Bubba

Re: Let It Flow

Post by Bubba »

Hi, RAMI, just listening to this again as it's the first time I've managed to get on my proper monitors for a while. It still sounds good, but forgive me for saying this, it sounds a bit thinner and colder than your usual mixes? Not sure why.
Haggard Musician :mad:
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Bubba wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 am Hi, RAMI, just listening to this again as it's the first time I've managed to get on my proper monitors for a while. It still sounds good, but forgive me for saying this, it sounds a bit thinner and colder than your usual mixes? Not sure why.
HAHA! It kills me that people spell my name wit all capital letters "RAMI". It's my fault. My username at HR was all caps, and I have no idea why I did that. But it's just my first name. :)

Anyway, thanx for the ovservation, BUBBA. :)
rayc

Post by rayc »

Badfinger had good tone and great harmonies - a bit like a Rami song.
Cheers
rayc
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Gonna spend some time today catching up on all these tunes guys...

Rami, I'm really impressed with this dude, your songs always sound good, but this one is exceptional...I love the effects on the backing vocals dude, dunno what you used there, but it sounds right professional man...Your lead vocals are always good, & this one is on par with everything else I've heard from ya...Signature Rami guitar tone, & drums to fuckin' die for...What more could anyone want???

Super job dude, very, very impressive!!!
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Minerman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59 pm Gonna spend some time today catching up on all these tunes guys...

Rami, I'm really impressed with this dude, your songs always sound good, but this one is exceptional...I love the effects on the backing vocals dude, dunno what you used there, but it sounds right professional man...Your lead vocals are always good, & this one is on par with everything else I've heard from ya...Signature Rami guitar tone, & drums to fuckin' die for...What more could anyone want???

Super job dude, very, very impressive!!!
Woohoo! Miner in da house!!!!!! :metal:

Thanx man. I have some pretty heavy flaging on the back vocals in parts of the verses, if you're wondering what that is.

Thanx for the listen and comments, dude. :not worthy: :cool:
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

rammer24 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:23 pm
Woohoo! Miner in da house!!!!!! :metal:

Thanx man. I have some pretty heavy flaging on the back vocals in parts of the verses, if you're wondering what that is.

Thanx for the listen and comments, dude. :not worthy: :cool:
Thanks for the info on the effects dude, I thought it was a flanger, but wasn't 100% sure...

Time to fire up the daw & get behind the kit for a few hours... :biggrin:
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH

rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Minerman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:50 pmTime to fire up the daw & get behind the kit for a few hours... :biggrin:
Yeah man! Practice!

That's how I got so good at sex. I practice as much as I can when I'm alone. :minernuggs:
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

rammer24 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:54 pm
Yeah man! Practice!

That's how I got so good at sex. I practice as much as I can when I'm alone. :minernuggs:

:minernuggs: :biggrin:
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH