Anybody Want to do Drums For Me?

Lloyd Christmas: Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?
TripleM

Anybody Want to do Drums For Me?

Post by TripleM »

Hey if anybody is interested in doing a drum track or tracks for me, let me know. I'd appreciate it. And I'd be happy to return the favor if I can.

Thanks.
Minerman

Re: Anybody Want to do Drums For Me?

Post by Minerman »

TripleM wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:36 pm Hey if anybody is interested in doing a drum track or tracks for me, let me know. I'd appreciate it. And I'd be happy to return the favor if I can.

Thanks.
Do you have anything against using fake drums???
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Minerman wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:14 pm
TripleM wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:36 pm Hey if anybody is interested in doing a drum track or tracks for me, let me know. I'd appreciate it. And I'd be happy to return the favor if I can.

Thanks.
Do you have anything against using fake drums???
No, I don't have any huge problem with it. I know people can get great sounding fake drums. But I like the idea of recording real things. It's just a thing with me. And then the thought of having to learn how to do a decent job with fake drums, and the time it takes, isn't my idea of a good time.

I read through your thread of programming drums - that was some good info.

I suspect I won't get a taker here. If if that's the case, I'll do some looking around and buy a package. But before I do I thought I'd take one more swing at it.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

I might wanna do it. Maybe. You got a sketch of the song?
Rebel Yell
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

TripleM wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:08 pm No, I don't have any huge problem with it. I know people can get great sounding fake drums. But I like the idea of recording real things. It's just a thing with me. And then the thought of having to learn how to do a decent job with fake drums, and the time it takes, isn't my idea of a good time.

I suspect I won't get a taker here. If if that's the case, I'll do some looking around and buy a package. But before I do I thought I'd take one more swing at it.
It's all good man, I hope to make the jump to real drums someday, but until then I'll have to keep using what I have...

I was sorta offering to take a stab at this, that's why I asked about using fake drums, but if you're looking for the real thing, I get it dude...

If nobody else takes you up on it, & you're up to it lemme know, I'd give it a shot...

No biggie either way though dude...
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH

TripleM

Post by TripleM »

I have a couple. I'll send you links. Thanks Greg. And I understand maybe is maybe. Just let me know.
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Minerman wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:37 pm
TripleM wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:08 pm No, I don't have any huge problem with it. I know people can get great sounding fake drums. But I like the idea of recording real things. It's just a thing with me. And then the thought of having to learn how to do a decent job with fake drums, and the time it takes, isn't my idea of a good time.

It's all good man, I hope to make the jump to real drums someday, but until then I'll have to keep using what I have...

I was sorta offering to take a stab at this, that's why I asked about using fake drums, but if you're looking for the real thing, I get it dude...

If nobody else takes you up on it, & you're up to it lemme know, I'd give it a shot...

No biggie either way though dude...
Our responses crossed. Sorry. I have two tunes working. I'll send the links to them to you as well. Let me know if you want to work on one. I'll make sure that you're not doing the same thing as Greg. Sound OK?
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

TripleM wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm Our responses crossed. Sorry. I have two tunes working. I'll send the links to them to you as well. Let me know if you want to work on one. I'll make sure that you're not doing the same thing as Greg. Sound OK?
Yeah dude, it's all good... :minernuggs:

I'm sure you know, but just to be sure, include the BPM & any time sig changes, if there are any...
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH

TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Yep.
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

:minernuggs: :coolstorybro: