IdiotBox Effects Sale.

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

IdiotBox Effects Sale.

Post by WhiskeyJack »

The folks i bought my Hantaun (Amazing!) from are having an anniversary sale of sorts. pick up a pedal on the cheap.

[mention]liv_rong[/mention] Some of this stuff might be up your alley i don't know??
:happytrees:
JD01

Re: IdiotBox Effects Sale.

Post by JD01 »

I'm actually tempted by a hantaun myself. 125 dollars delivered. That's pretty cheap.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

JD01 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:02 pm I'm actually tempted by a hantaun myself. 125 dollars delivered. That's pretty cheap.
And 100% worth it man. I am really liking mine. A lot.
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

I am cash poor lol.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I don't need any of those pedals, but boy do they sure have a lot of cool sounding fuzzes.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

This company is having their 9 year anniversary sale. 25% off everything until April 4th. Get 'em while they are hot.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Might have to have a look. I'm well impressed with my current IdiotBox.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Where are you seeing that? I'm on their site, and everything looks normal-priced

Edit: nvm found it on their facebook.
25% off if you use the checkout code BIG9
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 pm Where are you seeing that? I'm on their site, and everything looks normal-priced

Edit: nvm found it on their facebook.
25% off if you use the checkout code BIG9
:illdrinktothat:

Cheers to having my back there buddy.

Sorry for only giving half the info y'all.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

25% off sale on now til Sunday July 18 11:59p.m.

checkout code is SUMMERLOVIN

https://www.idiotboxeffects.com/products

As a non pedal guy I really like their pedal gimmicks. I am sucker for 90% of all of it. I am going ot get one not sure which one. I'll sleep on it tonight.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Dangit! I just bought a Mothership 2 on SDotD; I don't need more pedals!
JD01

Post by JD01 »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:31 am Dangit! I just bought a Mothership 2 on SDotD; I don't need more pedals!
Which ones are they? Can't see them on the list
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Musiciansfriend.com/stupid - rotating deal. On tuesday, it was this guy for $130 off.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Oh, cool.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:41 am Musiciansfriend.com/stupid - rotating deal. On tuesday, it was this guy for $130 off.
If ever there was a new tool for the Regdar tool belt that would be it.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Ironically, it probably won't see much use in Regdar. Probably a ton in my pyschedelic band, and definitely some in the 90s cover band.
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

I just pulled the trigger on the Han Taun, Repo Man (overdrive and echo) and No Moon (Rat, Tube Screamer and Big Muff in 1 pedal). All for $384. Thankfully I have a ton of gigs coming up to pay for this stuff. Two weeks can't come fast enough.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Bill L wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:44 am I just pulled the trigger on the Han Taun, Repo Man (overdrive and echo) and No Moon (Rat, Tube Screamer and Big Muff in 1 pedal). All for $384. Thankfully I have a ton of gigs coming up to pay for this stuff. Two weeks can't come fast enough.
I have a Han Taun, its great. I think Shan has a No Moon too.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Bill L wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:44 am I just pulled the trigger on the Han Taun, Repo Man (overdrive and echo) and No Moon (Rat, Tube Screamer and Big Muff in 1 pedal). All for $384. Thankfully I have a ton of gigs coming up to pay for this stuff. Two weeks can't come fast enough.
Dude that is awesome!!! Yea, JD and I each have a HanTaun. I have been waffling on the NoMoon since they added it to their line up but i think i am going to pull the trigger on it and the Ron Swanson Fuzz. I have a massive overtime check coming next pay so i am ok with it. I have no practical use for a fuzz pedal other than the occasional time I get inspired to play some doomy/ sludgey riffing so having a Ron Swanson branded pedal might be cool. @ 25% Off I'd be stupid not to.
JD01 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:55 am
I have a Han Taun, its great. I think Shan has a No Moon too.
I don't have a no moon now but I will have one in about three weeks time. :happytrees: :like: I decided against the Ampeg V4 for logistical purposes. I'll spend that money on pedals.
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:48 pm
Dude that is awesome!!! Yea, JD and I each have a HanTaun. I have been waffling on the NoMoon since they added it to their line up but i think i am going to pull the trigger on it and the Ron Swanson Fuzz. I have a massive overtime check coming next pay so i am ok with it. I have no practical use for a fuzz pedal other than the occasional time I get inspired to play some doomy/ sludgey riffing so having a Ron Swanson branded pedal might be cool. @ 25% Off I'd be stupid not to.
Excellent! I've been wanting a Klon Centaur clone for a while. One of my buddies loves his. And another buddy just sold an original one for like $2k and is using the small Archer version and he loves it. I try to keep my pedals minimum (less hassle on gigs) but I do use a few. Most gigs these days, depending on the amp, is Princeton with a Jekyll and Hyde and a TC Flashback delay. And I never touch them. I get my sound and use the volume controls to clean it up.

And I agree, at 25% off, I can sell one or all and not lose anything.