Upgrading VST's.

General recording topics.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Upgrading VST's.

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Hey gang,

As i have learned in the last few days some of the VST's i use seemingly have pretty regular upgrades provided for them. I wouldn't have thought for a second to even bother go looking but lo and behold, there they were. I suppose if things are working and what not why would a person ever want to go looking into that sort of thing? Maybe they notify their users regularly and if while signing up to purchase these things i unchecked a box somewhere to not notify me of updates. Regardless, it may not hurt to look into your own just to see whats there.

I looked in my IK Multimedia and Toontrack accounts and there was quite a bit of stuff to upgrade. Just about all my Toontrack products had upgrades available except for the midi packs.

Just housekeeping more than anything i guess.

:like: :happytrees: :sherlock:
:happytrees:
vomitHatSteve

Re: Upgrading VST's.

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I just rebuilt my DAW PC, and ended up with a bunch of EZD updates. I think for the most part, they were alternate midi files (which I don't use anymore anyway)
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading VST's.

Post by WhiskeyJack »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:01 pm I just rebuilt my DAW PC, and ended up with a bunch of EZD updates. I think for the most part, they were alternate midi files (which I don't use anymore anyway)
Exactly, i have no idea what my updates were i tried ot read a couple log files but quickly got very bored of it and kept moving on lol. Isaw something about interface iamges on my rock kit but i didn't bother to go in and look at it to see if there was any chnages to the look of the plug.
:happytrees: