Latency Problem

Troubleshooting your gear or shopping around for new stuff. This is where you need to be.
JD01

Re: Latency Problem

Post by JD01 »

Yeah. I tried all that, mate.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Well, you've ended up with a grown-up interface now. 2nd gen., too - the specs are twice as good as mine re. latency. Enjoy!
Haggard Musician :mad:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Bubba wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 am Well, you've ended up with a grown-up interface now. 2nd gen., too - the specs are twice as good as mine re. latency. Enjoy!
I have heard nothing but good things about all the 2nd Gen stuff. I am considering upgrading to a bit bigger of an interfac. Maybe not as big as that one but bigger than the 2i2.
:happytrees:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:30 pm
Bubba wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 am Well, you've ended up with a grown-up interface now. 2nd gen., too - the specs are twice as good as mine re. latency. Enjoy!
I have heard nothing but good things about all the 2nd Gen stuff. I am considering upgrading to a bit bigger of an interfac. Maybe not as big as that one but bigger than the 2i2.
I had the same thought, but when you start shopping you'll probably find the same thing I did - the cost uplift to go a bit bigger is relatively large, but then to upgrade all the way is only a little bit more again so you might aswell.