New Amp Day! Sort of...

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
Tadpui

New Amp Day! Sort of...

Post by Tadpui »

*edit* WTF is wrong with the picture uploader and inline pics? It's being a disaster today!

This showed up on the doorstep yesterday:
P1044638 (Large).JPG

While this JCM won't be putting out any tones, but it will stay cool!
P1044648 (Large).JPG

Yes, I'm THAT guy now :D

Actually, it was my wife's idea, and I wasn't too hard to convince that we need a fridge upstairs. I like that they gave it actual 1/4" inputs and knobs/switches. They all feel super cheap, but they complete the illusion :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg_L

Re: New Amp Day! Sort of...

Post by Greg_L »

Hahaha yes. You are now Marshall fridge guy. Congrats! :D

A friend of mine has one, and I was always impressed that they used actual tolex and corner protectors and real knobs and jacks and switches. They put more effort into their refrigerators than they do amps these days.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

I suppose its an ideal place to keep the cocaine in your tour bus.
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Greg_L wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:00 pm Hahaha yes. You are now Marshall fridge guy. Congrats! :D

A friend of mine has one, and I was always impressed that they used actual tolex and corner protectors and real knobs and jacks and switches. They put more effort into their refrigerators than they do amps these days.
LOL yeah, it's funny how much attention to detail they put into this little thing. I've gotta admit, it looks pretty damn cool.
JD01 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 pm I suppose its an ideal place to keep the cocaine in your tour bus.
Funny you should mention it, that's exactly our plan for it :D

Actually, it'll mainly hold bottled water and a few ice cubes. I'll get a wet bar together at some point. No more trips downstairs to refresh my beverages ;)
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

At first I was like "wtf is this?!" lol. Ive never seen one in person but the details look a lot better than I imagined up close. I guess that's why its costs what it does.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

HA! That is awesome. My wife almost got me one for a Christmas a few years ago but we didn't really have anywhere to put it.
:happytrees: