Beta Website up and out there...

More bark, more bite, more licks for your tone. Get your custom wound pickups from "Mutt's dog house", our resident hound and luthier extraordinaire...

Moderator: muttley

WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: Beta Website up and out there...

Post by WhiskeyJack »

I seriously gotta crack on with he p'up swap. My apologies Mutt.
:happytrees:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

For what it is worth i haven't made a post on facebook in over a year and smearing the muttpups brand of pick ups will be my first one in ages. Does that buy me any brownie points?
:happytrees:
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

I just looked around Facebook and don't see a recording rebels page. Is there one?

Great job Mutt! Looking forward to receiving those pups. I'll be in touch when they come in and I'll get you some sound samples as soon as I can.
muttley

Post by muttley »

Final bit of testing if some of you guys could help me out.. I want to check the reviews and comments section works as it should. I have them restricted to customers and subscribers at present, I dont want loads of spam and phishing comments so for now it will stay that way. If any you guys who have got muttpups and are happy to leave a review or comment could let me know I will create an account for you and let you have at it.. Going forward verified customers will automatically have an account created but those that have got their pups from here will need to go that route.

I can also create accounts for others if anyone is interested. All I need is email and name. I will create them with your user name here (let me know if you want that changed) and a generated password that will reach your inbox so all will be secure. I handle all sensitive data through a seperate gateway so no worries on personal details.

Let me know here or via PM..

Cheers guys.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

muttley wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 am Final bit of testing if some of you guys could help me out.. I want to check the reviews and comments section works as it should. I have them restricted to customers and subscribers at present, I dont want loads of spam and phishing comments so for now it will stay that way. If any you guys who have got muttpups and are happy to leave a review or comment could let me know I will create an account for you and let you have at it.. Going forward verified customers will automatically have an account created but those that have got their pups from here will need to go that route.

I can also create accounts for others if anyone is interested. All I need is email and name. I will create them with your user name here (let me know if you want that changed) and a generated password that will reach your inbox so all will be secure. I handle all sensitive data through a seperate gateway so no worries on personal details.

Let me know here or via PM..

Cheers guys.
Sure, make me an account.

Greg_L
Rebel Yell
muttley

Post by muttley »

check your Gmailbox.. :like:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Yeah - make me an account, mate. You've got my details.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

muttley wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:00 am check your Gmailbox.. :like:
Got it. I'll work on it later. Thanks mutt.
Rebel Yell
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Got it sorted Mutt, posting my 12 page review now... :lollers2:
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
muttley

Post by muttley »

JD01 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:02 pm Yeah - make me an account, mate. You've got my details.
Do me a favour JD and PM me your email address to save me wading through a ton of PM's... :redface:
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Just letting you know I can log in to your site, but I still can't get the review to stick...Same thing, it times out like before...

Some of you other guys try to post a review on Mutt's site to see if it's something on my end...I'm beginning to think it is...
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH

muttley

Post by muttley »

I've posted test reviews miner and they go just fine....????? I even tried today with a guest sign up... I will try and log on as you if I can and post a test. I'll let you know once ive done it so you can reset the password.

I assume you are using the correct url now? muttpup.co.uk

Hopefully some one else can replicate what you are experiencing. I cant... :redface:
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

muttley wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:03 pm I've posted test reviews miner and they go just fine....????? I even tried today with a guest sign up... I will try and log on as you if I can and post a test. I'll let you know once ive done it so you can reset the password.

I assume you are using the correct url now? muttpup.co.uk

Hopefully some one else can replicate what you are experiencing. I cant... :redface:
It was my dumb-ass causing the trouble as usual...

Mutt's got it sorted now, after leading me by the hand like a 3 year old... :minernuggs:
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH