How best to lay this out

DIY Studio Stuff
Greg_L

Re: How best to lay this out

Post by Greg_L »

rayc wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:17 am

What's the camera Greg?
I can't even remember right right. Canon something or other. I tried messing with it like a year ago and just gave up. Lol.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 am
rayc wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:17 am

What's the camera Greg?
I can't even remember right right. Canon something or other. I tried messing with it like a year ago and just gave up. Lol.
Greg... I'm pretty sure that your main problem with videos is that you basically don't give enough of a fuck to put any effort in... which is fine! Its not like its a lifestyle requirement.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 am
Greg... I'm pretty sure that your main problem with videos is that you basically don't give enough of a fuck to put any effort in... which is fine! Its not like its a lifestyle requirement.
My main problem is that even though I don't want anything to do with video, it bugs me that I can't just conquer it while people way dumber than me can do it with no problem. Lol.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:01 am
JD01 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 am
My main problem is that even though I don't want anything to do with video, it bugs me that I can't just conquer it while people way dumber than me can do it with no problem. Lol.
Why don't you set yourself a one hour challenge to get a short video sorted? You'll manage it in that time if you stick at it and look stuff up when something goes wrong.
Start by filming yourself playing a few licks while recording in Reaper (I only suggest that as it gives you some Audio and video to synch up). Then transfer the video to your computer and just work at it, for an hour until you get it sorted. Googling whatever errors come up.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:20 am
Why don't you set yourself a one hour challenge to get a short video sorted? You'll manage it in that time if you stick at it and look stuff up when something goes wrong.
Start by filming yourself playing a few licks while recording in Reaper (I only suggest that as it gives you some Audio and video to synch up). Then transfer the video to your computer and just work at it, for an hour until you get it sorted. Googling whatever errors come up.
I don't know. Maybe. I tried that with Reaper a few times....no dice.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 am
JD01 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:20 am
I don't know. Maybe. I tried that with Reaper a few times....no dice.
Yeah - Reaper was a disaster for me too. DaVinci worked fine though. Just google the panels problem.