Anyone want free bass traps?

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
jonny deep

Anyone want free bass traps?

Post by jonny deep »

I can’t use my bass traps in the attic I’m in now and I need to free up the space in the garage. Therefore, free bass traps for anyone who wants them.

They’ve been in garages for a couple of years, so I can’t guarantee they’re not full of spider nests or stink of tramps’ piss. Nowt a bit of Febreeze and a new layer of fabric won’t fix, I’m sure.

There are a few 4’x2’x4”, 2 8’x2’x4” (double height), 2 2’x2’x2” (I used these for first reflection points on the wall) and 1 4’x2’x2”.

They’re made out of OSB, with rockwool wrapped in batting in the middle, then the whole thing wrapped in blue polyester fabric.

I live in York, I can probably deliver within a reasonable area. These are totally free, I’d rather someone use them than I have to take them to the tip, but I think only @bubba lives anywhere near me.
JD01

Re: Anyone want free bass traps?

Post by JD01 »

Cock. You don't fancy a surf trip while delivering them do you?
jonny deep

Re: Anyone want free bass traps?

Post by jonny deep »

JD01 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am Cock. You don't fancy a surf trip while delivering them do you?
Haha, I did think of you, JD, but you live at the arse end of the country.

I’ve been out in the garage today and these things are a bit smelly. Dunno if they’re worth saving from the tip!