Mens Snowboard Boots (longshot here haha)

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Mens Snowboard Boots (longshot here haha)

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Mens US Size 9 Vans Snowboard Boots. Worn Twice. Them shits is too dam small.

100CAD.

Gilly says one of you should buy them so she can eat. She will starve if these do not get sold.... :spacepalm:

:happytrees:
rayc

Re: Mens Snowboard Boots (longshot here haha)

Post by rayc »

Wow, I didn't realize that snow boarding required anything more than a skate board with the trucks ripped off and a pair of Ugg (Oz brand) boots, (winter things)!
Cheers
rayc
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

rayc wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm Wow, I didn't realize that snow boarding required anything more than a skate board with the trucks ripped off and a pair of Ugg (Oz brand) boots, (winter things)!
If the sport were only that cheap ray. Minus the Uggs. If i found out my wife was out snowboarding in name brand uggs over here i'd make her sleep in the garage for a week. Money doesn't grow on trees over here.

I know she wouldn't. All her Uggs are like canadian made knock offs for 70 bucks. The real version is over here is notably more.
rayc

Post by rayc »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 pm All her Uggs are like canadian made knock offs for 70 bucks. The real version is over here is notably more.
I was about to laugh then stooped and looked up the prices!!!!!!
Man, the last time I bought Ugg boots I paid less than $30 for the pair.
I needed them as I lived, for three years, on a plateau that was a little on the chilly side for Oz.
I wouldn't spend the money they're asking on any footwear - but I'm cheap and live by the sea.
Cheers
rayc
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

She loves them and says they are warm but even she won't splurge on the real thing. Says the fakes one are fine and her feet are warm and dry. Purpose served i wager.