I am the Yak.

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
Bubba

Re: I am the Yak.

Post by Bubba »

JD01 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 am
Bubba wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:24 am @JD01

Iechyd da!
Indeed - I got just got a tap talk alert but I didn't get a notification at the top of this page.
Curiouser and curiouser. :suspicious:
Haggard Musician :mad:
TheTestingYak

Post by TheTestingYak »

Tadpui wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 pm I don't like the looks of that yak. He seems like trouble.
Cheers m8.
Lt. Bob wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:04 am lol @ trusting a yak to do your testing ..... they're known for poor testing skills
u wot m8?
Bubba wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:32 pm
Tadpui wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 pm I don't like the looks of that yak. He seems like trouble.
How can he even see through that fringe?

Fuckin' emo. :mad2:
lest i gut hair m8. . . . . . . . .
Good Choon Brav.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

JD01 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 am
Bubba wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:24 am @ JD01

Iechyd da!
Indeed - I got just got a tap talk alert but I didn't get a notification at the top of this page.
there is a number of bugs with this code and i have confirmed that there is something in the code preventing all those in "the founding rebels" group that is not letting the the feature work as it should. Which seems stupid but i'll have to dig way deeper or find a mention system that works better because it really is a cool feature.
:happytrees:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Yeah, it should be useful. Its weird - I had another TapTalk notification earlier saying that Bubba has done something involving me but I couldn't find anything.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

He's a Maney Yak, a Maney Yak on the floor.
Yak copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haggard Musician :mad:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Wtf is tapatalk anyway? I tried it for like 3 minutes and got overwhelmed with nonsense so I uninstalled it.
Rebel Yell
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Greg_L wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 am Wtf is tapatalk anyway? I tried it for like 3 minutes and got overwhelmed with nonsense so I uninstalled it.
it is an app that integrates forums into a bit more streamlined format for viewing on your phone. It's not bad. I quite like it for the few forums i visit. But the big drawback i have found with it is the blatant advertising (which if everyone one here was to use the app we could tap into some of that add revenue. the option is there) and sometimes some attachments do not show up in tapatalk depending on how it is attached. usually photos.

I do like it becasue uploading photos from my phone is a piece of piss. No need of copying poasting into imgur or downloading from google photos and then reuplaoidng as an attachment. Literally just attach the photo from your phone and you are done. It's slick as fuck.

A few other forums i frequent are also tapatalk enabled so it puts them all in one app. I don't know. it is kind of handy. Like anything a users mileage can vary.

in your case if nothing else multiple uploads of your mod photos would much easier.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Ah, well I don't forum from my phone, so I guess it's usefulness is lost on me.
Rebel Yell
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Greg_L wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm Ah, well I don't forum from my phone, so I guess it's usefulness is lost on me.
:like: