Howdy Folks

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
Bill L

Howdy Folks

Post by Bill L »

Just wanted to say hi. Been a member for about a week but haven't had time to post. Thanks to the boys for letting me know where y'all ended up; Miro, Miner, Lt Bob and Jdude in particular. In a few weeks I should be a little more free to start contributing again. Got a few new projects on the horizon and some recording in a "real" studio with a "real" producer coming up this spring/summer as well as a possible TV show that Duke Robillard is producing. As it'll be my first time in a studio (recording or TV), I'm very excited. Thanks to those that are putting in the time and effort to get this board up and running.
Greg_L

Re: Howdy Folks

Post by Greg_L »

Bill L wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Been a member for about a week but haven't had time to post. Thanks to the boys for letting me know where y'all ended up; Miro, Miner, Lt Bob and Jdude in particular. In a few weeks I should be a little more free to start contributing again. Got a few new projects on the horizon and some recording in a "real" studio with a "real" producer coming up this spring/summer as well as a possible TV show that Duke Robillard is producing. As it'll be my first time in a studio (recording or TV), I'm very excited. Thanks to those that are putting in the time and effort to get this board up and running.
Hey Bill! Glad you made it over. Your live recordings were always a good listen.
Rebel Yell
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Hiya, Bill. :)
Haggard Musician :mad:
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Hey Bill welcome. Duke Robillard is a cool dude. Working with him will be a treat no doubt.
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Yeah, Bill. Your live work is great - keep it coming.