The Half Life Of Truth FINISHED

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

The Half Life Of Truth FINISHED

Post by rayc »

Here's a quick vid of my most recent noodle fest.
The remnants of Spirit Level put a bevel on the metal.
Cheers
rayc
vomitHatSteve

Re: The Half Life Of Truth FINISHED

Post by vomitHatSteve »

How do you light your videos? I'm always a little surprised at how the color algorithm decides which parts to chromakey out. Have you looked into getting a real green screen and high-quality lighting to do a more conventional green screen at all?
rayc

Re: The Half Life Of Truth FINISHED

Post by rayc »

I didn't do anything with lights in this vid...it was day light and it flooded parts of the room. At present this room has three very small track lights pointed toward the TV screen end of the room.
The program allows the user to select the colour/tone and the degree to which the effect is applied.
I'd have to have blocked out all light and then used the stands, green screen sheets, extra lights etc. - as the room is still stacked with boxes at the opposite end and sides none of that was an option for the moment.
Once I've put the CD shelves in place, loaded them and found somewhere to put my easel etc I'll be able to "dedicate" one end of the room to the green screen scene.
Cheers
rayc