The Blues Is Nothing - Merritt Collingwood cochrane

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

The Blues Is Nothing - Merritt Collingwood cochrane

Post by rayc »

Here's the vid of the latest collaboration.
It's not the same mix as posted...the guitarist did this mix...it's a little more dense with BIAB baritone guitar and a strummed rhythm from me added. Sounds a bit more cluttered at the beginning when te intro solo fights with the baritone.
Cheers
rayc
vomitHatSteve

Re: The Blues Is Nothing - Merritt Collingwood cochrane

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Were there rate or clock differences with the vocalist? her sync seems to be pretty off most of the video.
rayc

Post by rayc »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:40 am Were there rate or clock differences with the vocalist? her sync seems to be pretty off most of the video.
There were two mixes being considered. The vid was built around the mix that didn't get the gig. The one that did, I discovered, didn't have the same intro length or content...I tried but things just wouldn't quite fit.
Cheers
rayc
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

rayc wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:38 pm
vomitHatSteve wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:40 am Were there rate or clock differences with the vocalist? her sync seems to be pretty off most of the video.
There were two mixes being considered. The vid was built around the mix that didn't get the gig. The one that did, I discovered, didn't have the same intro length or content...I tried but things just wouldn't quite fit.
Ah. well that's obnoxious!