New Guitar Day!

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
musicturtle

New Guitar Day!

Post by musicturtle »

Okay so I want to thank you all for your input over the last month or so....

I have gone from buying a $200-300 replacement for my $150 guitar to modding out said guitar while all along looking for the right deal on a used guitar and kicking around the idea of buying a guitar online un-played by me(I know terrible idea). Then I went into Guitar Center today to buy some strings and looked up and this guitar was on sale. I liked the look of it and I had read about it online, so I played and liked the way it sounded and felt. It was a bit out of my price range but it definitely was step up from the budget models I had been sampling and the one I had at home. Then I noticed it was available for 36 months same as cash. And that's when they got me. And I am really happy they did, that may change over time, but for right now I am pretty damned happy.

Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom PRO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by musicturtle on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: New Guitar Day!

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Beauty !! Thats a solid looking piece of kit. Stoked ot hear how it sounds and more updates. You really can't beat a decent LP. Epi, Gibson or otherwise. Exciting man!
:happytrees:
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

:like: Sweet - always liked a Silverburst. Plug it in and play the crap out of it.
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Fuck yeah! Silverbursts kick ass. Congrats!
Rebel Yell
rayc

Post by rayc »

At 1st glimpse I thought of Greg & his silver burst. Well done Tony. Nothing like paying it off with no additional costs.
Cheers
rayc
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

That's way fine man!

Congrats!!!
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Excellent.
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Awesome dude, love the finish!!!

I know all about "buying blind", pretty much everything I have has been bought that way...Where I live, to try out any decent gear is at least an hour drive, one way, but there are no guarantees that place would have anything worth a shit...There are a couple more places that I know would keep good gear in stock, but both are about 3-4 hour drive, one way...

Again, congrats on the new guitar!!!
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

The good thing about Epiphones is that they seem to have much better "buying blind" quality than Gibsons do!
Rebel Yell
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

Nice! I love silverburts.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Nice - that's one of my fave finishes - not enough silver around on guitars.

I'd only just bought a new LP which I was loving, and saw a custom, I think it was, on a wall somewhere and immediately had buyer's remorse and wanted the silverbeast. :lollers: