The Loin Fruit is home!

General recording topics.
Bubba

The Loin Fruit is home!

Post by Bubba »

And we've been making the most of it!

We recorded three sets of drum tracks for his college projects (because he failed to secure studio time during the semester :roll: )

Doing some recording for me, tomorrow - that should be fun. I'm really liking the new setup, and the drums are recording really rather well.

If anybody wants to hit him up for some drum tracks, we are for hire. :biggrin:
Studio 1.jpg
Studio 2.jpg
Studio 3.jpg
Studio 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haggard Musician :mad:
Greg_L

Re: The Loin Fruit is home!

Post by Greg_L »

:coolstorybro: :coolstorybro: :coolstorybro: :coolstorybro: :coolstorybro:
Rebel Yell
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

How long is he home for? And were you serious about being for hire?
:happytrees:
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:12 pm How long is he home for? And were you serious about being for hire?

Hi, WJ. :) He's home until September-ish. As for hire, yes, he's expressed a wish to do so. :biggrin: Of course, I'll be doing all the engineering, rendering and transfers, but I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe £20.00 per song, mate's rates? Can record 8 tracks, if you want three toms.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Bubba wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm If anybody wants to hit him up for some drum tracks, we are for hire. :biggrin:
Might be interested in him doing about 1/2 a dozen! I don't think mixing real drums is a strong point of mine though.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Bubba wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 pm
WhiskeyJack wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:12 pm How long is he home for? And were you serious about being for hire?

Hi, WJ. :) He's home until September-ish. As for hire, yes, he's expressed a wish to do so. :biggrin: Of course, I'll be doing all the engineering, rendering and transfers, but I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe £20.00 per song, mate's rates? Can record 8 tracks, if you want three toms.
Oh slick. Well i may have something for you guys. I fly out tomorrow early so no sense discussing it now but i'll message you once i get going and see what we can't work out.
:happytrees:
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

JD01 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:49 pm
Bubba wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm If anybody wants to hit him up for some drum tracks, we are for hire. :biggrin:
Might be interested in him doing about 1/2 a dozen! I don't think mixing real drums is a strong point of mine though.
It's something you have to practise to get the hang of. Well worth doing and very satisfying.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Bubba wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Oh slick. Well i may have something for you guys. I fly out tomorrow early so no sense discussing it now but i'll message you once i get going and see what we can't work out.
Sounds good. We need him to contribute towards all the food he's now consuming. :lollers2:
rayc

Post by rayc »

Glad the family is together and making music.
Cheers
rayc
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

rayc wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:50 pm Glad the family is together and making music.
Yeah, Ray - it's fantastic. :)
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

I hope you're resisting the urge to lean over and do a bit of additional ride work whilst tracking... :lollers:
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Armistice wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 am I hope you're resisting the urge to lean over and do a bit of additional ride work whilst tracking... :lollers:
Ha ha, it would be easy to do! I could feel the ride brushing my back at one point! :biggrin:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Is everyone hungover at Chateaux-Bubba - have no sympathy for the lazy student - get him up and get him tracking!
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

JD01 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:07 am Is everyone hungover at Chateaux-Bubba - have no sympathy for the lazy student - get him up and get him tracking!
Yes, we are! Beer festival last night. :facepalm2: Up and about now. :biggrin: