JUDITH SAID

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

JUDITH SAID

Post by rayc »

I had to rerecord the track in F...learnt some new chords doing so...to accommodate the singer.
Cheers
rayc
CrowsofFritz

Re: JUDITH SAID

Post by CrowsofFritz »

Listening on good headphones I brought to work.

Everything sounds tight. The classical guitar is nice. There are times it sounds like a very short delay. Is that a plug-in or a second track of playing? I can’t tell.

There’s nothing I can really comment on mix wise.
“Naaaaaaaaaah man. I ain’t touching that mic. That thing’s expensive!”
rayc

Post by rayc »

CrowsofFritz wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:57 pm Everything sounds tight. The classical guitar is nice. There are times it sounds like a very short delay. Is that a plug-in or a second track of playing? I can’t tell.
Yes, there's a slap back delay on the classical solo and the verse classical too.
Cheers
rayc
rayc

Post by rayc »

Oh, the bait click shot is of our younger rescue cat Scout. The older, bigger, tougher one is in a slightly early spot.
Cheers
rayc
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Hey good one Ray! I like the video. Some of your stock video footage makes me chuckle. I feel like some of it is pretty meme worthy. Like the first time i see a winter glove in the video randomly. I don't know why i but i died laughing at that part.

I feel like people who don't take the time to watch the videos don't really get the full RayC flavor.
:happytrees:
rayc

Post by rayc »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:41 pm Hey good one Ray! I like the video. Some of your stock video footage makes me chuckle. I feel like some of it is pretty meme worthy. Like the first time i see a winter glove in the video randomly. I don't know why i but i died laughing at that part.

I feel like people who don't take the time to watch the videos don't really get the full RayC flavor.
Thanks Shan,
I've had about 4 views across 5 videos lately. Not popular with the Rebel base. I can understand that as they're not the sort of songs I listen to - just the ones that come out of me occasionally.
I appreciate the look, listen AND laugh.
Cheers
rayc
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

rayc wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:12 pm
WhiskeyJack wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:41 pm Hey good one Ray! I like the video. Some of your stock video footage makes me chuckle. I feel like some of it is pretty meme worthy. Like the first time i see a winter glove in the video randomly. I don't know why i but i died laughing at that part.

Thanks Shan,
I've had about 4 views across 5 videos lately. Not popular with the Rebel base. I can understand that as they're not the sort of songs I listen to - just the ones that come out of me occasionally.
I appreciate the look, listen AND laugh.
The forum here is a little slow. I am so distracted right now with work and dadding and working on my massive of list of half started life projects i general i am just way behind on my online presence. Work is slowing up now for the spring break up in my industry and it afford me some time to nose dive in all the music and rebels stuff i have been missing out on.
:happytrees: