Feeler: Gear for sale, possibly trade...

Fairly self explanatory dontcha think?
Minerman

Feeler: Gear for sale, possibly trade...

Post by Minerman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:16 am

Looking to see how much interest there is, if any to fund other gear by selling these...I'm looking for a couple/few specific pieces of gear, so a trade could be possible...Lemme know what you've got, the worst I can say is no...

EVH LBX - $500 + buyer pays shipping (price is negotiable within reason):
Good little amp, monster amount of gain, very active eq, & LOUD for a 15w EL84 amp, I just prefer EL34's...I painted the cage & stripes, so I'd consider knocking off a little because of this...The paint job doesn't affect it's tone though, & there are no issues whatsoever...Comes with the footswitch...
EVH LBX.jpg

EVH 4x12 - $700 + buyer pays shipping (price is negotiable within reason):
Great cab, awesome speakers...AFAIK these speakers are the same as Celestion's Heritage Greenback with an EVH sticker on 'em...Whatever they are, they are awesome...There is a small tear in the tolex on the top, but it's not terrible & setting an amp on it would hide it anyway...

I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship this thing, but I am sure it could be worked out so everybody has a happy ending...
EVH Cab 1.jpg
EVH Cab 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez
Marshall, EVH, Yamaha
Psychobilly Isolation Cabinet

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs: