ReaEQ update

This should be self explanatory.
Minerman

ReaEQ update

Post by Minerman »

Dunno if any of you guys have noticed, but Reaper's stock eq has been updated so the gui can be re-sized....To me, it's worthy of a post & has been needed for years now...
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
Greg_L

Re: ReaEQ update

Post by Greg_L »

Minerman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm Dunno if any of you guys have noticed, but Reaper's stock eq has been updated so the gui can be re-sized....To me, it's worthy of a post & has been needed for years now...
I did notice, and it freaked me out the first time it happened.
Rebel Yell
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Fuck! That's the dog's bollocks!
Haggard Musician :mad:
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Minerman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm Dunno if any of you guys have noticed, but Reaper's stock eq has been updated so the gui can be re-sized....To me, it's worthy of a post & has been needed for years now...
Is this like the very latest update, or did it happen a while ago?

I updated a couple of weeks back but haven't done any actual mixing yet, so haven't pulled the EQ up.
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Armistice wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:40 pm Is this like the very latest update, or did it happen a while ago?

I updated a couple of weeks back but haven't done any actual mixing yet, so haven't pulled the EQ up.
Hmmm....not sure dude, I did update to the latest a few days ago, but wasn't aware of the eq update before...

Lots of help, I know... :minernuggs:
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Minerman wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:23 pm
Armistice wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:40 pm Is this like the very latest update, or did it happen a while ago?

Hmmm....not sure dude, I did update to the latest a few days ago, but wasn't aware of the eq update before...

Lots of help, I know... :minernuggs:
Seems lazy that I can't actually just look, I know, but I'm usually chatting to you guys from work, down here where time runs differently, and I'm nowhere near my recording PC! Cheers. I will check it out when I get home.