I wore out my Reaper licence...

This should be self explanatory.
Armistice

I wore out my Reaper licence...

Post by Armistice »

Knew it would happen one day.

I don't upgrade routinely as the machine isn't connected to the net by default, but Reaper had been a little unstable so I thought I probably should upgrade it to see if that fixed anything.

Obviously I bought the program back at 3.x, and now it's up to 5.x I was informed I needed to buy a new licence. I remember now when I signed up that you got two whole numbers worth of upgrades, but then your licence expired.

I could put up with the nag screen I guess, but I thought I'd better do the right thing, so I bought a new licence. :shock:

Hopefully that'll keep me going for the next 5 years or so.. :metal:
Tadpui

Re: I wore out my Reaper licence...

Post by Tadpui »

I did the same thing when it went to version 4. I couldn't figure out why my license wasn't valid and wouldn't work to activate. I had no idea at the time that it was only good for 2 versions. So I'll be in the same boat here in the next year or two when they go to version 6. As much as I use it, though...I'll pay up every time!
rayc

Post by rayc »

I've not updated much. I bought mine in 2010 initially. I last paid for an upgrade in Dec 2014. I assume I'll be UP soon.
Cheers
rayc
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

I only updated as I was having stability issues - have no idea what funky new functionality they've packed into it...