Yet another Waves plugin sale

General recording topics.
Tadpui

Yet another Waves plugin sale

Post by Tadpui »

Waves is having a flash sale right now. At the moment, the best deal I see is the Platinum bundle for $199, which is an amaze-balls deal. It's usually $2000.

There are some great plugs in this sale, which isn't always the case with Waves.

Check it out here: http://www.waves.com/specials#sort:path ... :number=20
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: Yet another Waves plugin sale

Post by WhiskeyJack »

God dammit. I have so much immediate life stuff to get done right now. this is information i didn't need to know. :(

Decisions Decisions. :confused:
:happytrees:
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Hahaha me too. I've perused the list a couple of times now, instead of squashing my software bug of the day. But hey, maybe Waves Tune can fix this error too?
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Tadpui wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 pm Hahaha me too. I've perused the list a couple of times now, instead of squashing my software bug of the day. But hey, maybe Waves Tune can fix this error too?
The power pack looks good. 79 bucks. I could manage that.
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:32 pm The power pack looks good. 79 bucks. I could manage that.
I've only used a few of the plugins in that pack. C1 is good (although I like H-Comp way way better), IR-L is a good host for impulse files, and L1 is amazing. I used L1 to "louderize" every mix until I got L2. I can't even say that L2 is any better, but I like it just as much.
miroslav

Post by miroslav »

I think I've shot my load with Waves plugs....I've got a pile of them (always bought individuals, no bundles)...pretty much all stuff I wanted, and they don't really have much left that I still want.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

miroslav wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 am I think I've shot my load with Waves plugs....I've got a pile of them (always bought individuals, no bundles)...pretty much all stuff I wanted, and they don't really have much left that I still want.
You bought them on sale yes? You didn't pay full price for individual plug ins did you ?