The "Every Instrument Song"

Keyboards? Kazoos? Dulcimers? Alphorns? Aeolian harp? Here's the place to chat about your favourite instrument
JD01

The "Every Instrument Song"

Post by JD01 »

This is fairly amusing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCgDPN3WE_I
I don't know how this guy has so much patience!
Tadpui

Re: The "Every Instrument Song"

Post by Tadpui »

I really like that guy. He's talented, creates interesting content, and always has some self-deprecating humor peppered in. I haven't been watching him very much lately, but I've always admired his channel.

I have a feeling his patience is helped by the revenue from his 1 million subscribers and patreon page :)
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Tadpui wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 pm I have a feeling his patience is helped by the revenue from his 1 million subscribers and patreon page :)
True! He does manage to keep creative ideas coming though, a lot of channels seem to run out of ideas and get boring pretty quickly.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

I kind of suspect that a big, metal tone would actually be fairly straightforward with every stringed instrument you can get your hands on. Have them play the same thing, super-in-sync, get big tone. (EQ out the handful of frequencies that build up to stupid levels)

That's what they did for Siamese Dream, right?
rayc

Post by rayc »

Sounds like the BIG tone is coming from a guitar or two and the rest is just fun.
Cheers
rayc