Boobs out at your shows?

Weekend warriors or full-timers, if you perform live we want to hear about it!
Post your pics or videos, tell us about your gear and how you set it up! (or how that red head jumped up on stage just as your wife walked in) Every gig has a story please share them here.
Bubba

Boobs out at your shows?

Post by Bubba »

This is from a number of years ago.

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9JwKk53hmM[/BBvideo]

Sorry about the sound.

Sorry about the video quality.

Sorry about the quality of the boobs.
Haggard Musician :mad:
JD01

Re: Boobs out at your shows?

Post by JD01 »

Any boobs are better than no boobs
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 am Any boobs are better than no boobs
Oh yeah?

Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

I was just sick in my mouth.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Jesus, Greg!!!! :WTF: :?
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Well... now we know what sort of stuff is lingering in Greg's grot directory.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Hey you said any boobs are better than no boobs and that's just factually incorrect. We need to keep the content accurate around here.
Rebel Yell
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

I did a gig once with (for what reason I never understood, we were totally mis-booked) a couple of go-go dancers gyrating madly at the front of the stage. Bit hard to concentrate. I was also worried about one of her flailing arms connecting with my mic stand and having my teeth smashed in accidentally.

Those were the days... :guitarhero:
HatfieldCreek

Post by HatfieldCreek »

From what I've learned, it's never the boobs you want out, that come out at shows.
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

Here's a helpful chart of the boobs you are mostly likely to encounter at a show. Please feel free to make any corrections.

Please, no hate mail. :lollers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Thread is not going as planned. Not at all.
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

Bubba wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:56 pm Thread is not going as planned. Not at all.
:lollers2: :lollers2: :lollers2:

Yeah, it took a wrong turn somewhere.

:lollers:
rayc

Post by rayc »

It's a cross between the Stranglers' traditional strippers for Sleazy and Hawkwind's Stacia.
I saw The Stranglers in 77 or 78 & they had the strippers on stage for the song - it didn't add anything to the tune or experience.
Cheers
rayc
Audio Monster

Post by Audio Monster »

I'm in two bands, a cover band that plays literally everything from Megadeth to Waylon. And then there's my original band (heavy stuff)

In 2013 the cover band backed up Dwight Yokum for an all country set. For obvious reasons we were not allowed to play the three Dwight songs we play normally.. fine.
After we were done there were about 50 minutes of time between us and big D. just dead air and no house music between, it was weird and a little bit awkward. We had a huge reception opening up with Devil went down to Georgia in to a George Strait song.. Anyways during the long break between us and Dwight, our bass player and myself decided to walk around and socialize. There were teets out everywhere and I was asked to sign at least 20 individual milk dispensers.
I could have got fucked 18 ways from next Sunday that night.............

P.S. Apparently Dwight is a real asshole. During the first song he kicked a water bottle at his monitor tech.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Audio Monster wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 pm During the first song he kicked a water bottle at his monitor tech.
That seems like appropriate behavior to me.
Rebel Yell
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Still no proper boobs. :mad:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Bubba wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:06 am Still no proper boobs. :mad:
There is this one skanky stripper girl that comes to some of my shows. She's friends with the singer's wife. I've seen this girl around for 10 years, I don't think I've ever said more than four words to her. I imagine 20-25 years ago she was probably pretty smoking, but now? No. She's still pretty trim and fit but....just no. Anyway, for as bad as the surrounding packaging is, she's got a nice set of enhanced boobies.

There was another time about 2 years ago. I was at a gig on guitar. So right in front of me, right in front of my monitor wedge, was a woman standing there with just an amazing set of boobies. Since I was on stage I could look right down the top of her shirt. Great rack. The problem? It was a dude. A very well put together tranny. Still a great set of tits though.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:19 am Since I was on stage I could look right down the top of her shirt. Great rack. The problem? It was a dude. A very well put together tranny. Still a great set of tits though.
Modern world, Greg!
Greg_L wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:19 am Anyway, for as bad as the surrounding packaging is, she's got a nice set of enhanced boobies.
I generally don't like fakes.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

JD01 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:26 am
Modern world, Greg!
He/she is actually really nice and a pretty cool person. I've gotten to know him/her a little bit just from seeing him/her out at local shows. And he/she is a phenomenal bass player. I don't know how many original parts he/she has left, but just from outside appearance, you'd never believe he/she was a dude. No way. He/she is the best tranny job I've ever seen, and I have seen a bunch of them.
Rebel Yell
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Greg_L wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:32 am He/she is actually really nice and a pretty cool person. I've gotten to know him/her a little bit just from seeing him/her out at local shows. And he/she is a phenomenal bass player. I don't know how many original parts he/she has left, but just from outside appearance, you'd never believe he/she was a dude. No way. He/she is the best tranny job I've ever seen, and I have seen a bunch of them.
She's not the subject of the song then! Isn't here a line in there about a 5 Oclock beard shadow?