A couple of other videos from a gig back in November

Weekend warriors or full-timers, if you perform live we want to hear about it!
Post your pics or videos, tell us about your gear and how you set it up! (or how that red head jumped up on stage just as your wife walked in) Every gig has a story please share them here.
Bill L

A couple of other videos from a gig back in November

Post by Bill L »

So the whole gig was videoed and multi tracked and Pete has been slowly releasing stuff. Here's a couple more from that gig.

Happy, cover of the Rolling Stones

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3g6j49dzP8[/BBvideo]

and

Keep on Growing, originally by Derek and The Dominoes, this cover was inspired by the Tedeschi Trucks Band version

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fuxVS_Yr4[/BBvideo]

Our gig just before Christmas got cancelled due to a parking ban for a snowstorm that never hit us but we are back at this venue next month. Hopefully I'll have some video of that one too.
Greg_L

Re: A couple of other videos from a gig back in November

Post by Greg_L »

Nice Les Paul! Good vids.
Rebel Yell
rayc

Post by rayc »

I think I recognized the Ironside theme BUT where did the acting come from? Nice lead work Bill - you certainly have lots of colours on your rainbow.
Cheers
rayc
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

Thanks guys. The theme was from Perry Mason as we were playing in an old courthouse that is now an arts building. Pretty cool old place. We're playing there again in a couple of weeks. We were supposed to be recording an EP and using that gig as a CD release party but Pete's mom has been in the hospital since November and just recently entered hospice. He's got a bunch more originals he wants us to learn and record so I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be posting those tunes as we do them.
rayc

Post by rayc »

Mason/Ironside - hmm I went for the later didn't I! I did watch both - & I got the link with the Courthouse - it as a good theme anyway.
I tried thumb pick bass playing but gave up after a couple of weeks. It is effective though.
Cheers
rayc