LP Jnr build : Preamble.

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
muttley

Re: LP Jnr build : Preamble.

Post by muttley »

Yeh, having slept on it and come back to it I'm inclined to pick that as the best of the three. I may make it a tad wider but not much...

On another note I have been chatting with JD about wraparound bridge options and this morning received a recently released option made by Vanson. Its got individual saddle intonation adjustment and looks pretty nice on first inspection.

I will pop a little review up later and work out if it is a swap out option for other wraparounds...
rayc

Post by rayc »

I like the French curves - I had to buy one for high school - compulsory equipment - I opted for plastic - it was not used in the 4 years of metal & woodwork. I still have it in the house somewhere - man that's 47 years later.
I like the last one Mut.
Cheers
rayc
muttley

Post by muttley »

lol.. Ray, those are the same french curves I had when I was at school. Used them then and loads since. I have loads of em now..

Anyway, we are comitted... Full method will be in the next video when I get round to it..
headstock3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
muttley

Post by muttley »

headstock4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Looks good, Mutt
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

God dammit my post from yesterday isn't here ?!!?!?!!?! WTF?

Sorry guys i did chime in though in some length. No sense in rehashing as it looks like ya'll read my mind.
:happytrees: