Empty cabs

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
Lt. Bob

Re: Empty cabs

Post by Lt. Bob »

Greg_L wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm . I think Miro probably has more than me. Maybe Boob too.
nah, I have more amps but except for my 1971 Ampeg V-2 half stack all my amps are combos.
I do have a lot of raw speakers sitting around waiting for me to get a spurt of building energy though.

lol .... Greg ..... I feel sure you've done some car-model building and for some reason when I looked at that metal grill I thought, "Why not flock it?"

:lollers2:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Lt. Bob wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:13 pm
nah, I have more amps but except for my 1971 Ampeg V-2 half stack all my amps are combos.
I do have a lot of raw speakers sitting around waiting for me to get a spurt of building energy though.

lol .... Greg ..... I feel sure you've done some car-model building and for some reason when I looked at that metal grill I thought, "Why not flock it?"

:lollers2:
Lol. That's not a bad idea. Maybe not flocking it, but spraying it might be cool. Maybe like a big fleur-de-lis or something. :coolstorybro:
Rebel Yell
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

You should do this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Lol goddamn.
Rebel Yell
Roman

Post by Roman »

Dat be ugly like a muthafucka! Lol.😁
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

You know, that hideous cab is perfect for the piece of shit Crate head sitting on top of it.
Rebel Yell