Frontman 10G

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
ido1957

Frontman 10G

Post by ido1957 »

Gift from my daughter. It survived the fall out of the back of the SUV. Surprised there was zero styrofoam in the box it came in....
Anyway - very decent amp. Tried out a few licks and chords and other than a little hiss when you kick in the OD the thing rocks and is way louder than I expected. :like:
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
ido1957

Re: Frontman 10G

Post by ido1957 »

Also gave me a Fender Metro 60th Anniversary of the Stratocaster Gig Bag. Not sure if I want to carry my strat around in it, but she pointed out it's a collector's item :)
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

awesome daughter man
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Nice deal, man! My family doesn't dare buy gear for me. That's so sweet of your daughter!