I took my only dirt pedal off of my pedal board

New Guitar Day? Obsessed with tone? 10 on the volume dial not enough? Celestion vs. Electrovoice? Cum in, feel the noize.
liv_rong

I took my only dirt pedal off of my pedal board

Post by liv_rong »

I wasnt using it much, only for different things here or there. I may get a fuzz, dont know, Im not really a fan of them but I found with the pedal I just removed and some volume/tone adjustments on my guitar that I was doing some mild fuzz stuff. Now I have only delays and verbs, plus a comp and boost up front.

Im really happy with the distortion options on my amp(in the room at least), thats why I never used the other pedal much.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Re: I took my only dirt pedal off of my pedal board

Post by WhiskeyJack »

liv_rong wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:24 pm I wasnt using it much, only for different things here or there. I may get a fuzz, dont know, Im not really a fan of them but I found with the pedal I just removed and some volume/tone adjustments on my guitar that I was doing some mild fuzz stuff. Now I have only delays and verbs, plus a comp and boost up front.

Im really happy with the distortion options on my amp(in the room at least), thats why I never used the other pedal much.
this feels / reads like a confessional of an individual who has just quit smoking. Bravo liv. I am happy for you. :like: :like: :like: :like:
:happytrees:
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

What pedal did you kick off your pedal board???
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

Minerman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:09 pm What pedal did you kick off your pedal board???
It was a DOD/Black Arts Toneworks Boneshaker.
SweetDan

Post by SweetDan »

liv_rong wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 pm
Minerman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:09 pm What pedal did you kick off your pedal board???
Yeah, with a name like, one might start to think that it doth protest too much, methinks.
awesome youtube comment of the day
Lol it's still less satanic than whatever rituals Katie Perry and Taylor Swift do in their performances. 😂
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

liv_rong wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 pm
I just picked one of those up recently. (It was cheap) It really only shakes bones on the lowest strings (bass A on down in my experience)